Domaine Guy Amiot et Fils - Chassagne-Montrachet
The Domaine Amiot was founded in Chassagne-Montrachet in 1920 by Arsene Amiot when he acquired select parcels of vines or “climats” in Chassagne including Vergers, Caillerets, Clos St. Jean and in what is today Le Montrachet. Under Aresene, Domaine Amiot became one of the first domaines in Burgundy to bottle their own production. In the 1930’s the domaine passed to Aresene’s son, Pierre, who continued to add top sites such as Champsgains, Macherelles, Maltroie and their tiny parcel in Puligny, Les Demoiselles. Pierre’s son, Guy, took the reins in 1985 and solidified the reputation of the domaine for producing wines of exceptional quality from an impressive array of top vineyard sites. Guy’s son Thierry took over the winemaking in 2003 and continues the tradition of expressing the unique character of each vineyard site while constantly seeking to improve the quality of the wines.
- Bourgogne Aligoté
- Bourgogne Chardonnay
- Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Saint-Aubin "En Remilly" 1er Cru
- Chassagne-Montrachet "Les Champgains" 1er Cru"
- Chassagne-Montrachet "Les Caillerets" 1er Cru"
- Chassagne-Montrachet "Clos St. Jean" 1er Cru" Rouge
- Chassagne-Montrachet "Clos St. Jean" 1er Cru" Blanc
- Chassagne-Montrachet "Vergers" 1er Cru"
- Chassagne-Montrachet "Macherelles" 1er Cru"
- Chassagne-Montrachet Blanc "Vieilles Vignes"
- Chassagne-Montrachet Rouge "Vieilles Vignes"
- Puligny-Montrachet "Les Desmoiselles" 1er Cru
- Le Montrachet Grand Cru
- Amiot Guy & Fils Crémant de Bourgogne Brut
- Amiot Guy & Fils Crémant de Bourgogne Brut Rosé