Domaine J. Cacheux - Vosne-Romanée
Founded in the late 1800's by Francois Blée, a vineyard worker for the Domaine Marey-Monge, the domaine today is managed by Patrice Cacheux, the 5th generation to oversee the family domaine in Vosne-Romanée. The domaine of 6.87 hectares produces 2,000 to 2,800 cases per year. The farming is sustainable and the winemaking straight forward. This is classic Burgundy, made without pretense.
- Vosne-Romanée "Les Chalandins"
- Vosne-Romanée "Les Raviolles"
- Vosne-Romanée "Les Ormes"
- Vosne-Romanée "La Croix Rameau" 1er Cru
- Vosne-Romanée "Les Brulées" 1er Cru
- Échezeaux Grand Cru